We Can Help
Managing water is a long-term challenge. Investment and management decisions made today will potentially have an impact – for better or worse – over many generations. Water Policy International Ltd is an independent consultancy with the aim of helping clients to make better decisions, and to find better solutions to current and future challenges in:
- Water policy, legislation and governance
- Water abstraction and discharge regulation and reform.
- Water supply and resilience planning
- Water resource management
- Integrated catchment management
- Preparing for the impacts of climate change and increased water demand
Water Policy International has a unique experience and an international reputation. We provide authoritative analysis, advice and commentary on water issues, for policy makers through to the water supply industry and other water-using sectors.
Clients include the OECD, UNESCO, Ove Arup ltd, Indepen, water companies, regulators and corporate clients.
Please click on the menu to learn more.